Ardmair Point’s self catering Ullapool chalets are pet friendly and located three miles north of the small fishing village of Ullapool. Sited in a peaceful location just above a pebble beach, the chalets have panoramic sea views to the mountains beyond. A raised deck area provides an opportunity to sit and admire the views, and a grassy area for the whole family to enjoy.
- Free wifi
- Pets welcome by prior arrangement (£10 per week per animal)
- Moorings available by prior arrangement (£35 per week)
- Private parking space in front of the chalet
- Electric heating throughout
- Electricity is included May-September, charged at cost from October-April
- Towels available to order at the point of booking (£5 per set)
- Ironing facilities in each chalet
- Mop bucket, hoover and clothes airer also available
- Complimentary teas, coffee, biscuits and milk on arrival
- Complimentary Ullapool local newspaper to track the weeks events
- NO SMOKING IS PERMITTED IN ANY SELF-CATERING ACCOMMODATION
For boots, coats etc.
This spacious room has a pine cladded interior and large windows providing uninterrupted views across Loch Kanarird. The room is furnished with dining table and chairs, two leather sofas, coffee table, free sat TV and DVD player.
The modern fitted kitchen is located to the side of the lounge area and fully equipped with electric fan oven, hob, microwave, fridge freezer, kettle, toaster, washing machine and cooking utensils.
All chalets have a double and twin bedroom, the six berth chalets have an additional two single bedrooms. All have fitted wardrobes, bedside tables with lamp and a wall mirror . All bedding is provided.
The shower room includes an electric shower, toilet, hand basin and heated towel rail. Bathmat, hand towel, hand wash and toilet rolls are provided .